The Florida Storm Series challenges runners to participate in 3 to 5 racing events in Florida during the 2014/2015 season for the opportunity to receive big bling!
If participants finish 3 events they earn a Category 3 Medal, complete 4 events they receive a Category 4 Medal and 5 events gets them a huge Category 5 Medal. As runners complete more races, the medal they receive gets bigger and who doesn’t love large bling to show off their hard work and dedication!
The 5 races included in the Florida Storm Series are:
• Michelob ULTRA Fort Lauderdale 13.1 Marathon® – Nov. 9, 2014
• Palm Beaches Marathon & Run Fest – Dec. 7, 2014
• Miami Marathon & Half Marathon – Jan. 25, 2015
• Michelob ULTRA Miami Beach 13.1 Marathon® – Mar. 1, 2015
• First Watch Sarasota Half Marathon & Relay – Mar. 15, 2015
The 2014/15 Florida Storm Series begins every November at our 13.1 Marathon Series event in Fort Lauderdale and ends with the First Watch Sarasota Half Marathon & Relay on March 15, 2015. Once you register for the individual events no further action is required other than to complete the race. Once you finish your third, fourth or fifth race in the series you can then collect your Series 3, 4 or 5 medal at the Florida Storm Series tent at our post-race party for that event.